In the first and second blogs of this series I talked about the a few of the studies that were done with plants and plant leaves and Reconnective Healing™. For this blog, I’m going to report some of the findings that have resulted from testing both the practitioners and the clients with Reconnective Healing™.
The scientists who have conducted many of these tests are Dr. Gary Schwartz, PhD, Professor at University of Arizona, Dr. William Tiller, PhD, Professor Emeritus at Stanford University and Dr. Konstantin Korotkov, Professor of Physics at St. Petersburg State Technical University, Russia.
Here are some of the findings:
- In Reconnective Healing™ sessions, both the practitioner and the clients absorb the frequencies.
- Reconnective Healing™ triggers significant changes in brain activity and heart activity for both the practitioner and the client. Brain activity was recorded EEG scans while the heart activity was recorded using ECG scans.
- Levels of gamma radiation absorption changes were shown to occur during the sessions. Normally a body emits a harmless low level of gamma radiation. Both the practitioner and the client were shown to absorb the gamma radiation during the sessions.
- Other research into various systems of bioenergy healing has shown a link between absorption of gamma radiation and healing.
- Dr. Tiller did several studies in the Reconnective Healing™ seminar rooms. He would monitor several hours before the seminar started to the end of the course. Dr. Tiller’s studies demonstrated that this new continuum of healing frequencies impressively and conclusively increases what science calls “excess free thermodynamic energy,” something released or produced, to a small degree, with energy healing.
“When Dr. Korotkov measured the attendees during the experiment, he reported that “the results were very, very strong and very, very different” than anything he had measured before in his work with the athletes. Specifically, he reported that the effects of Reconnective Healing on the athletes and their energy levels were “hugely significant”. On average, each of the athletes and test subjects experienced a significant increase in their energy levels. On average the bio-energy field increase for each person was 17% or more! Korotkov was very impressed with the results as were the athletes, who reported that they could obviously feel the frequencies and the benefits they were experiencing in their bodies.” (From The Reconnection)
I will share additional findings in the next blog. I wanted to keep these short.
One of the reasons I was drawn to this work was that Dr. Eric Pearl asked scientists to study this to help him understand it and to prove to many that this is for real. Yet the scientists could not answer the main question: How do the healings occur? So we are taught to be comfortable with the words “I don’t know.
What draws you to try alternative therapies? Do you believe there is value in using them? Do the results shared here alter your thinking?